To the curly blonde

Written on 08:04 by Constantin Manoliu aka Huck



I've been mistaken so many times
By now that I already know
That today is almost a certainty
I've been wrong about you

But once more
That you can change my life
To accept this strange appointment
Has been a madness

I'm sad among the people
That you are passing by me
But the nostalgia of seeing you again
It is stronger than weeping

This sun shines on my face
A sign of hope
I'm waiting when suddenly
I'll see you to appear in the distance!

Love, make it soon, I don't resist
If you don't come, I don't exist
I don't exist, I don't exist...

The time has passed, it's raining
But only to wait
It doesn't concern me what the world thinks
I don't want to go

I look inside myself and I wonder
But I don't feel anything
All I have is hope
Lost among the people

Love, you're already late and I don't resist
If you don't come, I don't exist
I don't exist, I don't exist...

Lights, cars, showcases, roads
Everything seems so confusing in my mind
My shadow has gotten tired of following me
The day dies slowly

It doesn't befit me to return to my house
To my sad life
This life that I wanted to give to you
You have crumbled it between your fingers

Love forgives, but I don't resist
Now and forever I don't exist
I don't exist, I don't exist...

Happy birthday!
To the most amazing beautiful and strange love I ever have.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Trimiteți un comentariu